- Two-bedroomed properties in Hedge End, near Southampton, let as shorthold tenancies for periods of 6 or 12 months.
- The properties are let unfurnished, but come complete with all kitchen white goods (fridge/freezers, ovens, dishwashers etc).
- Designated parking exists for two cars at each property.
- Gardens contain storage sheds for garden tools and equipment.
- Ideally situated for motorway links (M27), schools, shops, Hedge End village and retail park.
LOCATION - Goodlands Vale is situated off Turnpike Way in Hedge End. At junction 7 of the M27, take the Upper Northam Road exit (B3036), turn first left into Turnpike Way, and first left into Goodlands Vale. Cheltenham Gardens is in the popular area of Grange Park. At junction 7 of the M27, take the Charles Watts Way exit (A334). At the first roundabout, tun left onto Tollbar Way. After crossing four roundabouts, turn right into Maunsell Way, and third left into Cheltenham Gardens.