Directions to Cala San Vicente
Please feel free to print these off.
- From Palma airport get onto the motorway pm19 heading to Palma.
- Almost immediately at junction number 3 turn off the motorway onto the PM30 heading towards Inca and Port Alcudia.
- Keep following the signs for Inca at each roundabout and you will soon be on the motorway pm27. This takes you to Inca and then onto Alcudia.
- Stay on the motorway until you see a turning for Pollensa this is about 15km north of Inca.
- When you approach Pollensa do not go into the town. Instead, follow the signs for Puerto Pollensa. Go straight over the roundabout with the large cockerel on it, straight over the traffic lights and bear right at the second roundabout, still heading to Puerto Pollensa.
- Stay on this road for about 1-2km from the last roundabout, until you see a left hand turn sign posted Cala sant vicence.
- Follow this road into Cala until you see the sea directly in front of you.
- Follow the road round to the right (with Don Pedro hotel on your left) to the T junction. Turn left and go around the peninsula into next bay, where Bar Mallorca will be in front of you.
- Turn left, keeping sea on your left and Bar Mallorca on your right, and head up short hill (a gravel track) as if going around the next peninsula.
- After only a few meters turn sharp right along another gravel track sign posted Ca’n Botana villas and Los Pinos.
- Stay on this track just past the Hostal Los Pinos where you will see on the left a parking area next to wall under some pine trees. Can Botana is on your left, if you go up the gravel drive and walk through some wooden gates, then number 10 is the third villa on your left. You may drive up to the wooden gates to unload but move the car back when that is done.
My Mobile +44 (0)7970936855
Local Agents Mobile +34 971867592
Enjoy your stay!