Luxury Ski Chalet in Austria to Rent
A modern two storey luxury ski chalet in Austria. This self catering chalet is one of fifty in a little hamlet just outside the village of Stadl an der Mur, with the neighbouring ski resorts of Kreischberg, Turracher Hohe and Obertauern. Skiing is from the middle of November till well into May. This private luxury ski chalet has its own family sized sauna.
"Great ski chalet to rent, we had a fantastic 6 days, skiing in Kreischberg is perfect for families." - Read full review
- Spacious 2 storey chalet - one of fifty located in a little hamlet just outside Stadl, with several major ski resorts just a short drive away.
- Sleeps 4-8, with two bedrooms and bathrooms, TV, living and dining areas, kitchen, conservatory, upstairs balcony and terraces.
- Additional chalets are available for larger groups or several families, just ask.
- The chalet is heated with a gas fire and under floor heating, there is a family sized sauna and the all important boot warmer.
- There are local shops and many restaurants and bars just a short drive away.
- With pistes at up to 2200m, the region boasts some of Austria's most snow-sure skiing. From the largest half-pipe in Europe to a 1200m long toboggan run there is something for the whole family.
- As a dual-season resort, when the snow has gone there is a stunning 18 hole golf course, horse riding, hiking, fishing, swimming and mountain biking nearby.
LOCATION - Stadl-an-der-Mur lies at the bottom of the Kreischberg mountain, in the valley next to the River Mur. It is in the province of Styria (known locally as Steiermark), on the border with Salzburgerland, approximately 90 minutes south of Salzburg. The nearest airports are at Salzburg and Klagenfurt.
Local Ski Information- www.bergfex.com/kreischberg/